Friday, March 19, 2010

Quick Update...

I am sitting in class so this can't be real long, seeing that I should be listening, but I wanted to update everyone. I got home yesterday and was so exhausted if I even picked up the computer to write an entry it would have made absolutely no sense. So the march is due to come down Ramkhamhaeng today betweem 10 and 6. The painting the prime ministers house and the government buildings obviously got them no where so they have decided to spread out. I pretty sure the blood stuff is over though. A student picked us up because he was afraid for us to walk. So sweet and caring :) Traffic was crazy this morning but I can deal with that. No sign of Red Shirts just yet and considering I am in a classroom with no windows, I may not see them. This is Thaksin Shinawatra, the man behind the madness. Ironically, he has a degree in Criminal Psychology, but maybe it's not ironic because he had to learn out to act from somewhere. He has been expelled from Dubai and Cambodia has not taken him in and given him citizenship to allow him to continue to hide from his jail sentence. He is, quite frankly, really messing up my trip. Thanks! I guess I am living in Thai history :/ Anways more to come later just wanted to keep you posted! ~P

No comments:

Post a Comment