Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday's Gone with the Wind


Today was a long day of productivity. As hard as it is to sometimes remember, yes, I am here for school. I spent the day researching and fighting with my Photobooth movie recorder trying to post the lecture for my Public Speaking class. Sometimes productive days make me feel as if I have accomplished a lot, but todays work just reminded me that I have much more to do. My computer is probably about ready to bite the dust, so I will give it a rest and get back to some reading before I hit this rock solid bed once again. Good news, however, I slept 'til about 7:30 so maybe I'm finally kicking the jet-lag. I guess tomorrow shall tell. Goodnight/ morning to everyone at home!! I hope you have a great day :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get some rest tonight again! I hope you have a good day tomorrow!!! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete