Thursday, March 25, 2010

Vertigo Grill & Moon Bar


Last night, Dr. Hickson and I had dinner at the Vertigo Grill and Moon Bar on the roof of the Banyan Tree Hotel. It has been voted one of the top restaurants in the world to eat at by a few trip advising web sites that I have seen. It was definitely an experience having dinner 59 stories up over looking Bangkok. However, I am not sure the food reflected the prices. I had pan-seared sea bass over mushroom risotto with a saffron sauce. Now don't get my wrong, it was very good, but it was not the top of the many restaurants I have been to throughout my years. I could have settled with a drink or two at the bar. But if i ever do make it back to Bangkok, I will be back to the restaurant. They did, however, bring you a cold towel before dinner, which might have been the best part. The service was wonderful as well. It was a little warm and the clouds kind of got in the way of the sunset, but all-in-all, I had a great time. It was a very nice dinner and view of Bangkok to end the trip with.
I finished all of my shopping and aside from what the demonstration has gotten in the way of, I have crossed most things off of my list. Two more days of classes and then I am back to the real world! See everyone very soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment